New version - 1.7.0 - Blacksmith is live!

All important updates and information about Evil Lands.
itssBlue

New version - 1.7.0 - Blacksmith is live!

Post by itssBlue »

Evil Lands 1.7.0 is now available on the App Store and Google Play!

What's new?

• You can now visit blacksmith to sell materials, reinforce, repair and disassemble gear into materials in every town.
  • Materials will drop from defeated mobs, can be extracted from unused gear and can be bought in the shop.
  • 31 new legendary items, 7 new epic items and 20 new rare items.
  • Legendary weapons now provide additional slot for unique skills.
  • Items now offer more bonuses and their stats were improved.
  • Skills were rebalanced to make the game more competitive for all character classes.
Make sure you update the game and let us know your thoughts! Also we're working on the 5th map and we know you can't wait for it, so we'll do our best to deliver it as soon as possible. :D

Additionally we've prepared a guide for you! - https://evillands.com/BlacksmithLegendsManual.pdf

Scad

Re: New version - 1.7.0 - Blacksmith is live!

Post by Scad »

Excellent update! Will you publish the changelog in more detail?
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator

Frogirl77
Player ID: 7915003

Post by Frogirl77 »

Liking the new update, would like to know where each item can be found. Need rare stone.

kraal

Post by kraal »

Stone and wood (construction materials) are dropped from Trolls and Golems (from the PDF link above). I was trying to find the reference, but I believe that ff you are in a heavily wooded area, the trolls/golems will drop wood. If you are in a rocky area then you get stone. That is what I have seen so far.

Scad

Post by Scad »

Frogirl77 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:48 pm
Liking the new update, would like to know where each item can be found. Need rare stone.
There is some information described about each material when checked in the inventory. It would be great if, along with the descriptions, it showed how to get them. If I'm not mistaken, some even show, but the vast majority do not.
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Hmm, the guide does give information on what types of mobs drop what type of materials :p