New version - 1.6.0

All important updates and information about Evil Lands.
erandi1993
Player ID: 6263169

Re: New version - 1.6.0

Post by erandi1993 »

Yakuza can you check what is wromg with my account, i keep olaying 10 hours a day since your new version 1.6 and also doing quests everyday and i cant find one epic item, i use elven boots too, my magic find is 35.9% on last version 1.5 i found epic item almost everyday, but now i feel like i wanna uninstall thia game cause giving so much time and not getting epics also you made so strong monsters which is so hard to kill.

Gromeezy

Post by Gromeezy »

I take it back. After using it for a few days I like the new scroll/revive option.

Vanchacha
Player ID: 3120456

Post by Vanchacha »

I really dislike the last update.First of all the last map had become too hard (monsters take too much hp from one shot). I am 48 lvl.but i cant kill even a middle monster that is too sad. The second thing that i dislike is that i loose exp when i die( that is not right). The update is useless( the game has bugs anyway. And the connection to server longs too much)

War bisho
Player ID: 462004

Post by War bisho »

:D very good update, but I would like you to be able to modify later if you like the idea of ​​uploading more lvl. I would also like to know what happens when you have an object to the maximum, but you keep getting the same object but it does not accumulate, and they are lost, it could be an option that they give you the object separately or they give you gold equivalent to the object. They could put some curing potions

Rowina

Post by Rowina »

War bisho wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:26 pm
:D very good update, but I would like you to be able to modify later if you like the idea of ​​uploading more lvl. I would also like to know what happens when you have an object to the maximum, but you keep getting the same object but it does not accumulate, and they are lost, it could be an option that they give you the object separately or they give you gold equivalent to the object. They could put some curing potions
I have elvenboots at max lvl. If I find another pair they are sold automatocally, but just for 50 gold :|