question about a merchant

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Yennefer

Re: question about a merchant

Post by Yennefer »

yakuza wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:37 am
Could you elaborate a bit more on this? What do you mean by "you could invite + -"?
I meant that there would be plus and minus, pushing and adding things would be more convenient, or even better, so that there would be a line where you can enter the number of things you want to sell (the amount). It’s not convenient to use the merchant like now, you drive your finger back and forth :) and you can’t get to the exact amount.
my game id 1194765

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Yakuza hi:) 1. Does the merchant sell everyone the same epic? Or does everyone receive an individual offer? 2. What time is it updated? 3. What determines the amount of gold the merchant has?
my game id 1194765

Wikyrn
Player ID: 5177859

Post by Wikyrn »

Yennefer wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:31 am
Yakuza hi:) 1. Does the merchant sell everyone the same epic? Or does everyone receive an individual offer? 2. What time is it updated? 3. What determines the amount of gold the merchant has?
1. No. Everyone receives an individual offer.
2. Every twenty four hours. It shows the countdown above the items the merchant is selling.
3. I'm pretty sure it's completely random, but doesn't go above a certain amount.
–•·✰–
| ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫
| ɪɴ-ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
ᴋʏᴇɴ, ᴛᴏʟᴋɪᴇɴ, ᴡɪᴋʏʀɴ
–•·✰–

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Post by yakuza »

Wikyrn wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:35 am
2. Every twenty four hours. It shows the countdown above the items the merchant is selling.
3. I'm pretty sure it's completely random, but doesn't go above a certain amount.
Exactly! ;) regarding 3. merchant starts with some random gold balance, but when you buy from him, his gold level is raised up to certain limit, so you may sell more.
Regards
/Y

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Wikyrn wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:35 am
Yennefer wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:31 am
Thank you, but the appeal was to Yakuza;) So that the answer was accurate.
my game id 1194765

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Post by yakuza »

Yennefer wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:00 pm
Thank you, but the appeal was to Yakuza;) So that the answer was accurate.
Oh I'm sure that quite a few players have better knowledge of certain mechanics than me ;) also their is purely practical, mine mostly theoretical.
Regards
/Y

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

I turned to you, not to anyone else. I have already seen and "heard" the answers from other games that turned out to be in fact incorrect. I didn’t want to offend anyone.
my game id 1194765