Auto purchase bug during battle!!!

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Luizgumc

Re: Auto purchase bug during battle!!!

Post by Luizgumc » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:16 am

Tar Valon wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:27 pm
The logs of the developers are showing that there is less than one ces of pressing the store watchin,, pressing on the package, watching the animation and closing the store... Witch is imposible on the fact that it takes a sex to pop up just the store window... And this during bayle as they can see... And admit.... It is they saying they just refuse to do anything about it...
this is a forum to help players .... not a social network .... if i'm not mistaken you uninstalled the game .... so no more help .... if you play again i'll be coming from come back to answer you and help you ...
as a player in the game, I try to help developers fix and improve the game ...
and when possible help other players ....
I followed your case from the start ... and when they said no to you, you started talking nonsense ... you didn't want help ... you wanted to abuse the support ....
When you have other questions or problems, create a new topic ... why I will not answer this .....
Sorry for any errors, I'm using a translator. :D

LustyHero

Post by LustyHero » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:33 pm

i have pretty much read all the posts in this forum and i ve got say man the support is indeed not very helpful sad to see

Tar Valon

Post by Tar Valon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:33 pm

I did not receive any support!! Waited sever days before I uninstalled the game.. I was hoping there will be some support or help but none. I really mean Zero SUPORT.. Or can u show me where was the help?

Alicedelic

Post by Alicedelic » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 am

People responded to you and confirmed that it appeared a misclick scenario but suggested that no support was available for suck scenarios. I would advise possibly to improve the user interface experience to avoid such scenarios. I have seen multiple times when my children play with this game that they inadvertently trigger the shop button. I can't imagine everyone asking for a misclick reverted.

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:00 am

Alicedelic wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 am
People responded to you and confirmed that it appeared a misclick scenario but suggested that no support was available for suck scenarios. I would advise possibly to improve the user interface experience to avoid such scenarios. I have seen multiple times when my children play with this game that they inadvertently trigger the shop button. I can't imagine everyone asking for a misclick reverted.
Yes, and we plan to add another confirmation, but we're working currently on more pressuring things so I cannot provide any timeline regarding this improvement. Also - could you share (this will help us shape change in UI) what were your children doing that they ended up opening shop accidentally?
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222

Alicedelic

Post by Alicedelic » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Well I want to point out how much I appreciate the fact the way the game is designed which allows a child to even be able to play, and no damage can be done, such as no way to lose items. It has just happened to me to accidentally buy gold with some gems as I was playing around with the interface in order to give this response. I think everyone is familiar with the sliding of the finger and the cursor to the point of reaching the edges, possibly a child doesn't "restart the center" of their finger in the cursor and it ends up being all over the place, while the other finger clicking or sliding the camera. I'm telling you a three years old was teaming up with others and killing the orc king today, she wanted the phone as she saw we were running up the passage.
They accidentally trigger the shop button, or the buy more gold button and from there they can easily buy gold and waste precious gems that we're possibly saving.
I would consider removing the store button and + buttons from the play interface unless reachable through pushing maybe the avatar icon as it is also now.

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:29 am

Alicedelic wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:28 pm
Well I want to point out how much I appreciate the fact the way the game is designed which allows a child to even be able to play, and no damage can be done, such as no way to lose items. It has just happened to me to accidentally buy gold with some gems as I was playing around with the interface in order to give this response. I think everyone is familiar with the sliding of the finger and the cursor to the point of reaching the edges, possibly a child doesn't "restart the center" of their finger in the cursor and it ends up being all over the place, while the other finger clicking or sliding the camera. I'm telling you a three years old was teaming up with others and killing the orc king today, she wanted the phone as she saw we were running up the passage.
They accidentally trigger the shop button, or the buy more gold button and from there they can easily buy gold and waste precious gems that we're possibly saving.
I would consider removing the store button and + buttons from the play interface unless reachable through pushing maybe the avatar icon as it is also now.
It's surprising to see that we have such a young audience. Keep in mind that our game is not intended for players younger than 12 years old. Your suggestions are interesting and we see value in improving it further. This combined with other suggestions could make UI more ergonomic. We'll try to address these concerns in one of future updates.
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222