Suggestions

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Kuroiji

Suggestions

Post by Kuroiji » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Hi,
After I test the game here are some of my suggestions and hope the game can improve in later updates:
1) More classes - the game only have 3 classes and they are gender locks which is not an option for some players who really hate it and want to try something new (purchase to get new heroes is acceptable)
2) More outfits/skins - so far the game have tier equipments but they all look the same so I suggest to add outfits/skins for better looking!!! We are happy to purchase them
3) Stat points - I have try all kinds of build but most of them are not helpful than Hp/Att build make everyone just put points to those (BORED). Speed is pretty much useless IMO
4) Private room - Some of players want to play with their friends but too many ppl around and some want to solo playing (share exp from killing monsters)
5) More maps, monster, Boss kill events or fight with devs

Those are my thought hope you guys can add and fix it.

yakuza

Re: Suggestions

Post by yakuza » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello! Welcome to our forums! Thank you for your suggestions and feedback. Some of your suggestions are really close to our hearts ;)

I've also few questions regarding your post:
1) What exactly you mean by classes? Something like specializations of existing classes (sub-classes) or something totally new?
2) Why you consider speed stat useless? I find it useful on PvP as it's often matter of life or death if you can outrun enemy.
3) Also you did not mention Luck, it increases apart from Magic Find also Critical Hit chance, and this comes in handy.
4) I really like idea of an event "fight with devs"! :D
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222

Kuroiji

Post by Kuroiji » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi,
1) It will be okay if everyone can play their character with the gender they want (more options), classes can be totally new class like Bowman, Summoner, Knight/Paladin. Also it will be good if devs can add evolve for current class like ASN can become dual daggers/ bow/ crossbow, Warrior become dual axe/2 hands axe-hammer/knight, and Mage become summoner/high wizard/cleric/debuff classes. I really like mage but I don't like play as a female character so I play other classes. Most of my friends like to play melee classes and they want to play as female so yea 😞
2) I hope devs can add more stats to SPEED point like dodge and resist effect (reduce bad effect time) will be more effective to put point in it. Luck you can get 0.5 to magic find and crit rate but Speed add only att speed is good but I hope more than that when I want to make a dodge ASN with high crit rate is impossible while HP and ATK points are much better to fight bosses and killing players. As you can see all classes have their dash skill so Speed is pretty much useless for them while they can get more Hp and attack or loot gears from other point

Mjolnir

Post by Mjolnir » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:05 pm

My suggestion is to give us a reason to keep playing after you achieve level 50 on all 3 of your avatars.

You get no exp after 50, dont grow.... Maybe get epic drop once in a week or two....

Level 50's just disappear after a while because theres no reason to play unless you like beating on lower levels in pvp...... And no one is in pvp because they get beat on by the few level 50's still around who are bored and looking for something to do, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior level 50
Assassin level 50
Sorceress Level 50

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Mjolnir wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:05 pm
My suggestion is to give us a reason to keep playing after you achieve level 50 on all 3 of your avatars.
And this is something we're working on ;)
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222