Evil Lands Suggestions! [Updated v.1]

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
yPree

Evil Lands Suggestions! [Updated v.1]

Post by yPree » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:36 pm

I am an Xbox Developer and I see this game going big. It has tons of potential. Here are my following suggestions/Issues:
  • Suggestions

Allow quest after level 25 I believe my last quest was, now all it seems like is I'm grinding 24/7
    Make the home base where you are first spawned more interactive, by that I mean.. there should be NPCs that allow you to do certain things such as returning loot for extra experience and or selling items for gold. Possibly a random npc where you can periodically buy epic items at a higher coin rate or gems rather than chest.
    Allowed unused items to be sold for gold, I know I said this before, but it's really a pain when all I use is my assassin.
    Introduce a 4th map and bump the level 50 cap to 100 with new quest, monsters, bosses.. etc.
    PVP seems a little dry, maybe try and reward players for playing in PVP to fill it up.
    Make the starting base more useful, I see a lot of NPCs walking around but they don't do anything, even if they could inform players, they should just definitely be more useful.
    Even though I do die, I think there should be a mini penalty for dying.
    Port to Xbox! You will make a ton of more money, including from me. I understand you guys are working on mobile first but console gaming would blow this game up with thousands of new players if not more.
    It's hard to figure out who is who while using the map, maybe mini names or colors to help folks find people.
    Introduce 1-2 new classes. 3 classes alone do not feel like enough. Warrior, Magician and Assassin seem kind of basic.

Issues

I was getting stuck in rocks which glitched my character and I was unable to move.
    My main device is an iPhone XS Max (Zero Lag), however I experience major lag on my iPad Mini 4 (Internet Connection is 1 gig up and 1 gig down.
    No more quest after level 25ish? This needs to change.
    I own an iPhone XS Max which doesn't lag at all and looks beautiful, very smooth. When I play on my iPad Mini 4, it crashes about twice a day and experiences lag.

I'll update this as new issues and or suggestions come to me, I really want to help this game because I feel it has tons of potential. :D

Update V.1 :oops:

Issue
    Experienced an issue where I was not able to do damage to monsters. The monsters were able to do damage to me but my character was acting as if it were attacking but it wasn’t. The bug was fixed by respawing into the game.
Last edited by yPree on Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yakuza

Re: Evil Lands Suggestions!

Post by yakuza » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 am

I'm glad to see that we share most of your suggestions :) next two updates will cover most of your statements, excluding Xbox support ;) we're putting lots of energy into this game and we're committed to put even more. Only thing that is limiting right now is time.
yPree wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:36 pm
I was getting stuck in rocks which glitched my character and I was unable to move.
Do you recall where was it? Screenshot with minimap open would be very useful! We'll look into iPad 4 mini issues, thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222

yPree

Post by yPree » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:43 pm

yakuza wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 am
I'm glad to see that we share most of your suggestions :) next two updates will cover most of your statements, excluding Xbox support ;) we're putting lots of energy into this game and we're committed to put even more. Only thing that is limiting right now is time.
yPree wrote:
Do you recall where was it? Screenshot with minimap open would be very useful! We'll look into iPad 4 mini issues, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Stuck in the rocks again, pictures below.

This time I got stuck while using my iPhone XS Max.

yPree

Post by yPree » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:24 am

yakuza wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 am
yPree wrote:
Posted above.

yakuza

Re: Evil Lands Suggestions! [Updated v.1]

Post by yakuza » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:11 pm

iPad mini 4 should work better now, I passed your screenshots to my colleague and he'll try to improve this area.
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222