Some Ideas to think about.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Mizzador

Some Ideas to think about.

Post by Mizzador » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:54 am

1. More detailed descriptions such as gear bonuses, Stats and overall info.
2. All players can call a warp for help not just leader.
(You must be near a boss location for the help warp icon to appear.)

3. Leader should gain an online active bonus of improved stats instead of a "leader calls"

4. More detailed skill description explanations.
5. mini map better designed to show closest enemy.

6. Remove all the icons on screen to open inventory etc taking up screen space, Add those all in your profile area instead where you can view them there.
(Replace that space with extra hotkey slots to add skills, Its anoying having only one of each skill type on screen having to open skills to use another.
7. Make it so you can tap on enemies further away to view their hp and aquire them as a target instead of having to gain the target by moving close and unable to switch target.

8. improve screen loading time after opening chests, why it must reconnect after opening a chest?
Gotta go but I'll add some more thoughts later.

yakuza

Re: Some Ideas to think about.

Post by yakuza » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 am

Hey, thank you for this! This is very valuable feedback. Could you help me understand better two points you made?
Mizzador wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:54 am
3. Leader should gain an online active bonus of improved stats instead of a "leader calls"
What do you mean by that? Bonus like stats bonus? If someone is leader (assume strong) and then gets more boost others wouldn't get chance to become leader unless current quits.
Mizzador wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:54 am
4. More detailed skill description explanations.
What is unclear or missing now? What kind of information you expect to receive?
Regards
/Y

------------------
My in-game ID: 100222