Range XP

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Brielle
Player ID: 2474719

Range XP

Post by Brielle »

So there doesn’t seem to be shared XP in game, can’t form groups. I like that it’s simple but what if we are on the same quest and a player gets a head and kills a monster and I don’t make contact with the monster to get the XP or credit towards the kill. It can be mildly frustrating.

Area group range XP/credit? Within 50 meters only if 1 or more players have killed/monster together within the last 1 minute.

PeaceDawg

Re: Range XP

Post by PeaceDawg »

Regarding the situation you described, when I was leveling my heroes on a map full with 8 players, I made sure to use a skill that hit all monsters in the mob. Sorceress fire aura, assassin mines, warrior frenzy. This guaranteed me some of the xp. With this method I’ve found it’s very easy to score points toward map leader.

If the game was changed to allow non-combatants to gain xp, I’m thinking I’d get frustrated pretty quickly with players not helping, leeching.