Skill shifting

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Hanzõ

Skill shifting

Post by Hanzõ »

I have noticed that it takes time to shift when using different skill of your choice. For me i think it would better if you can improve the shifting of skills. Thanks for wonderful game.

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Re: Skill shifting

Post by yakuza »

Hanzõ wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:41 am
I have noticed that it takes time to shift when using different skill of your choice. For me i think it would better if you can improve the shifting of skills.
Yes, this is something we plan to implement in one of following updates (certainly not the next one).
Hanzõ wrote:
Thanks for wonderful game.
You're welcome ;)
Regards
/Y

Drjoma
Player ID: 3225218

Post by Drjoma »

This is cool.

VIP

Post by VIP »

yakuza wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:40 am
Yes, this is something we plan to implement in one of following updates (certainly not the next one).
Hanzõ wrote:
I have noticed that it takes time to shift when using different skill of your choice. For me i think it would better if you can improve the shifting of skills.
This update is so good.

There have been many comments on this topic in the game and in the forums. So I come up with one idea. It is good to change the horizontal arrangement of the existing skill tabs vertically and insert the skill mounting UI in the space between them. The photo I attached has three pages, but it doesn't matter if it's a single page. The purpose is to change skills more quickly. Basically, the UI is neat, without much modification.

Have a nice day :lol: