Private message glitches

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Yennefer

Private message glitches

Post by Yennefer »

half of the message / correspondence is permanently erased. Very often there is a notification, but no message. Very often a message from a friend is shown at the top of the screen, and when you go into the message itself, there is no such message. This is nonsense so communicate is not possible. ALL THIS TIRED. :oops:
my game id 1194765

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Re: Private message glitches

Post by yakuza »

Hey, sorry for long time to response, but we were busy finishing next update. I've few ideas why it might happen, but I need to verify it. Regarding "permanently erased" messages - we keep only messages from last 7 days.
Regards
/Y

Roxton
Player ID: 4097254

Post by Roxton »

Enjoying the message.
They could add the time of the last login of the friend, it would facilitate to remove those who abandoned the game.
:arrow: єℓβ - Roxton
All chars level 50. Playing with Pocophone F1!
CP 60k Sorceress
CP 50k Warrior
CP 65k Assassin

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

as for personal correspondence, I'm not talking about 7 days that correspondence exists. I am talking about the fact that when they wrote me a message, I saw it while I was playing in the notification at the top, I went into the correspondence, and there it was empty. old messages hang.

it happens that messages from the correspondence of the last day disappear. Then they may appear again after an indefinite time, or they may disappear. It happens that just the last 3-5 messages disappear. there are different problems
my game id 1194765

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Notifications in the game disappeared, people write to me, but I don’t know. Previously, there was a number or something near the nickname, but for the last 2 days there is nothing.
my game id 1194765

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Post by yakuza »

Hmm, that is weird. As soon as we're done with fix update I'll ask our QAs to dig into this issue.
Regards
/Y

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Private messages are constantly buggy. When new messages there are no notifications near the message, and sometimes the notification is on, although there are no new messages. And now im was writing to a friend, and the correspondence that was an hour ago simply disappeared, but the correspondence from 2 h a go is the last.
my game id 1194765

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

And this not only happened to me. All friends complain.
my game id 1194765

Seliya
Player ID: 2942134

Post by Seliya »

Yes, its happened to me to all the time