Disappointment

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Conejo malo
Player ID: 3178675

Disappointment

Post by Conejo malo »

Every day I play for a couple of hours, sometimes more, sometimes less, but without exception I do, as do many friends of the game, and I think one of the best things was to enter a room and play for a long period to end up going out with 5k or 7k gold, and a couple of epics if you were lucky, but now they cut all gold profit in half, and force us to be doing daily missions where I have to be seeing two ads to advance a mission, and It is that it does not entertain me at all, but if I do not do missions I do not earn anything, a forest troll 7 gold, orc destroyer 5 gold, leaders who previously gave 100 gold now 56, those who gave 300 now give 150, even aesthetically They did something right and wrong, they added better effects, but they messed up the monster graphics with those opaque colors YAKUZA PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY WRECKED THE GAME! At least you would have given the option to choose the future of the game, after all we are the players who spent hours in the game, after investing so much time, for so many months so that now the game changes completely.

SimhaDiana
Player ID: 4936512

Re: Disappointment

Post by SimhaDiana »

I completely agree with all of the above. Before the update, it was a very good game without much variety, but it was balanced (and there was little gold even then), and now it looks more like a bad game with good tasks. Just adding tasks and sex change without other changes - that would be gorgeous, but what happened now doesn't cause any desire just to run and play on locations. I had a strong magician, with whom it was interesting to play, and now I'm doing daily jobs with this magician in order to just get gold and during the tasks I have to avoid monsters, not destroy! Pointless and tiring.

D1miz

Post by D1miz »

Agreed! The game was already greedy enough and now they have cut gold by 65% (or so it would seem based off mobs before and after update). You are now forced to run all over the place for minimal gold on daily quests. I can only imagine this will dramatically reduce the number of epics I will find based off the fact that I now have to choose - farm for epics OR complete quest for a few gold.

I have 2 questions I would like answered if at all possible.

What players asked developers to increase monsters HP and damage while cutting back drops by more than half?

Are daily quests going to have epic items as a reward?

This is a great game and I have enjoyed it for the past 9 months. I also understand developers want money and will push for pay to play but this is next level. I literally have no incentive to play at this point. Epic drops / money are too rare and everything is too expensive in store. For example, 6400 gems for 1 dragonslayer at merchant is equivalent to $45.00 USD. If I am correct I need 54 dragon slayers for lvl 6 epic, so 2500 dollars for 1 item on 1 character. Please fix because I dont want to delete!!!!

DiGur

Post by DiGur »

Hello,

I don't understand the complaint.
The game is free to play and you don't need more gold than we already get from monsters and missions.

I would agree with you if purchasing the best items and upgrading skills to the maximum level were necessary to kill the big bosses/champions and thus finish the game but it's not the case at all.

Bye.

CraigM
Player ID: 3395920

Post by CraigM »

Gonna edit this post from time to time to report bugs, glitches, suggestions...

Yes, its's very disappointing (for me).

Since version 1.5

- no teamplay any more
edit: veterans ignores the new mechanic and sometimes we play together

- worse graphical color, the old one was really nice

- more graphical bugs, here is a picture for ya https://imgur.com/wztojqu
https://imgur.com/ErBr6cr

- skeletons still buggy

- have to wait sometimes til 10seconds, til enemies drop items, befor the update they drop items immediately
edit: seems to be fixed

- it feels like 'no gold' in the game (i killed a level 58! forest troll (41k hp): reward 8 gold....)

- still level cap at 50

- enemies are now too strong and its too hard to kill them alone, but we have to play alone cause rage quit add unlimited daily quests, so most of the players change the world/ map every few minutes

- for example: hellish hound (yeah only one) can deal til 5k damage, i saw a fallen mage dealing 7k damage with one attack...and so on. compared to our damage, how can this be 'new balanced'?

- why does dogs have the chance to not get immobilized? i saw it x times- one or two dogs always stay free from the chains (assassin)

- hellish hound champ and fallen mage champ ignores chains and deals their special attack? why?

- spawn poisitions of dogs: why every 25m ingame? sometimes, we can't walk 50m ingame without dying x times

- spawn positions after dying: sometimes, it is too far away from the battle, when you came back to the enemy, they have full health again- so, what shall we do vs enemies with 150k and higher (when we spawn too far away), so please create MORE spawn positions

- crashes, crashes and more crashes,..
edit: only on broadcove stronghold, other maps are fine

- text overlay when getting rare or epic item: did you remove it? there are no info any more while playing
edit: seems to be fixed, text overlay only for epics appears

Since update 1.5.1:
- 3 freezes in 25minutes of playing (android), sometimes game juust closed, then 1sec blackscreen, then game start loading game files
- her is a picture trying to claim my reward- freeze https://imgur.com/4viiAGG
edit: only on broadcove stronghold, other maps are fine

- when start playing the game and player spawn on the map, start point of the map has a dying sound (randomly, warrior, mage assassin) and the sound is very loud

- skeleton and fallen mages still bugged ( sometimes teams are hitting them, they stand still and nothing happens- after a few seconds, without loosing their health, they start to attack us; it seems like they stuck in their animation, befor we attack them, but why?)

- daily quest: kill 1 named champion... absolutly pointless. i was running 1 hour through the map searching the champion, looking at the chat , noone killed it- then, someone joined the map and killed the champ few minutes later... what sould i do now? waste one more hour? i could do 3 or more royal chest quest at the wasted hour... please remove it, or allow players doing multiple quests at the same time.

greetings CraigMac
Last edited by CraigM on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:50 am, edited 23 times in total.

Sophie N Ken

Post by Sophie N Ken »

DiGur wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 pm
Hello,

The game is free to play and you don't need more gold than we already get from monsters and missions.

I would agree with you if purchasing the best items and upgrading skills to the maximum level were necessary to kill the big bosses/champions and thus finish the game but it's not the case at all.

Bye.
Not sure what game you are playing or what level you are but my level 47 mage can’t kill a pack of dogs any more. I used to be able to kill three reapers and now one kills me. I finished the missions with my mage but can’t play unless I run in a pack of 5-6 players and even then those packs kill everything so fast it leaves no monster, specificity champions, for individual daily quests as champs take to long to spawn and never in the same spot. You can spend hours hunting them. It easier to just jump from room to room until you find the right one.

This was all about generating revenue and not improving game play.

Conejo malo

Post by Conejo malo »

DiGur wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 pm
Hello,

Bye.
Do you think we don't need more gold? Improving a skill from level 10 to 11 costs me 120,000 and 200,000, and many of the players who have been here for a longer time want to have our characters with better potential.

DiGur

Post by DiGur »

Hello,
Sophie N Ken wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:07 pm

Not sure what game you are playing or what level you are but my level 47 mage can’t kill a pack of dogs any more. I used to be able to kill three reapers and now one kills me. I finished the missions with my mage but can’t play unless I run in a pack of 5-6 players and even then those packs kill everything so fast it leaves no monster, specificity champions, for individual daily quests as champs take to long to spawn and never in the same spot. You can spend hours hunting them. It easier to just jump from room to room until you find the right one.

This was all about generating revenue and not improving game play.
The Reapers are incredibly easy to kill with the Sorceress and the update hasn't made them harder to kill.

Bye.

DiGur

Post by DiGur »

Hello,
Conejo malo wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:29 am

Do you think we don't need more gold? Improving a skill from level 10 to 11 costs me 120,000 and 200,000, and many of the players who have been here for a longer time want to have our characters with better potential.
No we don't need more gold. You can already kill all monsters and complete the missions without improving to the maximum the skills.
And if you really want a better character for PvP maps, purchase gold.

I still don't understand the criticism.

Bye.

Conejo malo

Post by Conejo malo »

DiGur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:52 pm
Hello,
Conejo malo wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:29 am

No we don't need more gold. You can already kill all monsters and complete the missions without improving to the maximum the skills.
And if you really want a better character for PvP maps, purchase gold.

I still don't understand the criticism.

Bye.

That you settle for a neutral character is not my fault, I want more, and I do not have to pay real money for that, everyone knows that the fall of gold is low, all but you, I have a character with skills of level 10 and even so it costs me to kill some monsters, I don't want to know what it should cost other players lower than me, your thinking is absolutely selfish, 99% of the players in this forum want to grow, in level of epics and abilities, clearly that 1% is you.