What Should The Next Update Bring?

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Exre
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:26 pm

What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by Exre »

I have already posted a similar post as a reply to the 1.5.0 update announcement, but now i will also do one here since this is the official “suggestions” thread.

As we’ve all experienced in the past few days since the 1.5.0 update, the game has changed pretty drastically and in most ways pretty irrationally.

This suggestion is purely subjective when it comes to what you should “add”, but i think a lot more objective on what you should “fix/change”.

Fix/Change:
-All the mob stats back to how they were before the update, this includes(health, damage, exp, drop rate(both item and gold)). For the tenth time, the game was more than hard enough before, stop trying to make it harder. You have destroyed the purpose of group grinding which was both fun and rewarding. The daily jobs are a nice addition but they cannot match that(especially since you constantly need to watch adds if you want to keep doing them). So change the mobs back and keep the daily jobs(maybe make the cool down timer go from 12h to 24h and remove the option to reduce time by watching adds. If you’re gonna say that having both the old drop rates and daily jobs makes the game too easy then just remove the daily jobs all together. As i’m sure you heard from many players by now, these daily jobs aren’t worth killing the grinding part of the game(which you did).
-Bring back the colour that set different stages of the same type of mob apart.(Hellish/Evil and Undead/Corrupt).
-Bring back the “new lv reward”. It only used to give a few thousand gold and about 50 gems for every level. There are only 50 levels(150 if you do all three chararacters) and considering one epic item can cost 800-6400 at the merchant or i guess 833 if you were to get it from the 2,5k chest which gives 3 epic items. Now think about the fact that every epic item needs over 50 duplicates to be maxed and that one character wears 6 items(12 or more if you count all three characters(not 18 because ring, amulet, boots can be worn on all chars)). Now you do the math about how much gems it would take to max just 1 epic item and how much gems we got from 150 lvls. My point is that it’s an insignificant fraction not even worth mentioning, but at least it made you get something for completing a lv.
Again how did you think this was a good idea.
-Fix the speed of backward walking to how it used to be, it’s just another small unbalanced addition that was better before the update.
-Fix the delay it takes for the item to drop after the monster has been killed. Before the update it was instantaneous, now it takes a second or two(maybe more in cases of severe lag)
-There might be other things that i’ve missed, because i’ve honestly lost the will to play much coop after this update, but that’s it for now.

Keep:
(These are things that came with this update that i personally feel are good changes).
-Colour or rather the new glow of champions and bosses that sets them apart from other mobs.
-The different effects of freeze, poison, stun etc.
Some skills like regen totem, mages fire/freezing aura also look nicer than they used to.
-The character customisation. Not much to say here, pretty self explanatory, a nice small addition to the game.
-Daily jobs. It is a nice alternative of getting epic items and also keeps us who’ve reached lv 50 occupied if we get tired of grinding. But again that’s what it was supposed to be. An alternative to everything that’s already here, not something that will replace the main way of how we get our epic items(which it did). Again if you believe that having daily jobs and the old drop rates makes the game too easy then just remove the daily jobs altogether. For the hundredth time, bring back the “grinding for epic items” part of the game which you have killed with this update.
Again my suggestion is to restore the old drop rates and change the daily job timer from 12h to 24h or if not that, at least remove the adds to reduce cooldown.

Add:
(This is what i think would or could be good additions to the game in the future)
-Someone mentioned dungeons. I think this sounds like a very fun idea, because it’s a way of introducing a new play style without the need to create a new map, with new monsters, new quests so it’s something totally new that takes less work than a new map.
-Pets sound like a good idea, maybe create an additional slot in equipment and make it like any other item(common, rare, epic). It helps you fight and loots your drops(the more you upgrade it the stronger it becomes). Or maybe go a totally different direction and make it different from other items, but pets in general would surely be welcomed by more or less anyone.
-Battle Royale PVP. This is my personal suggestion, maybe make a map similar in size to the already existing pvp map with 4 or 5 bases and let the people fight each other.


The 1.5.0 update destroyed:purpose of team coop, the freedom of just going around and grinding for hours for epics has been lost as well, because with old mob stats and drop rates it was at least somewhat worth it, but now you’ve nerfed it so much that it would be a waste of time to even try, meaning we’re more or less being forced to do the quests if we want to get epics. We love the game, we like the daily jobs as well, but we like them as an alternative way of farming not as a way of shutting down the main way of getting epics(the team grinding or just in general any grinding that we’ve all come to love).
I’ve said this before and i’ll say it again.
This update is like me bringing you a salad to go along with your meal, but then taking your burger and your drink.
The game used to be very fun and nonrestrictive(the only limit was yourself or rather how much time you wanted to spend grinding). Now all we can rely on are daily jobs which tell us exactly which mobs we need to kill, constantly change maps and filled with adds if you want to do more than 3. The freedom has been lost with this update. It’s actually almost amazing how sad this update made me. And i hope you understand the reason i’m writing this is not because i want to criticise your work but because i love the game. I loved the last update and i understand that not every update can bring a new map, but just adding the daily jobs and customisation would’ve been perfect and no, it definitely wouldn’t ve made the game too easy(which i assume is your main reason for doing this).
An update that was supposed to bring along small subtle positive changes, has fundamentally altered the very core of the way we farm for our items and unfortunately it’s definitely for the worst.

If you’ve decided to read this entire long post then thank you and please considering why we’re writing these things and why this update is getting the reception that it’s been getting. We want the game to be fun and filled with many players for years to come and this update is gonna bring neither of those things.
I’m sure we can bring back the old stats, keep the players happy and make the game thrive financially as i know it has been till now.

Players and (hopefully)developers, let me know your thoughts. All constructive criticism is welcome

Peace

User avatar
VIP
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 am
Player ID: 379374

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by VIP »

Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
The 1.5.0 update destroyed:purpose of team coop, the freedom of just going around and grinding for hours for epics has been lost as well, because with old mob stats and drop rates it was at least somewhat worth it, but now you’ve nerfed it so much that it would be a waste of time to even try, meaning we’re more or less being forced to do the quests if we want to get epics. We love the game, we like the daily jobs as well, but we like them as an alternative way of farming not as a way of shutting down the main way of getting epics(the team grinding or just in general any grinding that we’ve all come to love).
Your thoughts match my thoughts. I have loved and supported this game for the past year. Few players are equal to me now. After the update I'm bored and hard, but how hard are the other players? I asked players with similar or equal equipment. They are the same as I think. The solution is that the 1.5.0 update has been completed and rather than erasing it, adding the old system will increase the player's freedom.
Have a nice day :lol:
Image

Exre
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by Exre »

VIP wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 am

Your thoughts match my thoughts. I have loved and supported this game for the past year. Few players are equal to me now. After the update I'm bored and hard, but how hard are the other players? I asked players with similar or equal equipment. They are the same as I think. The solution is that the 1.5.0 update has been completed and rather than erasing it, adding the old system will increase the player's freedom.
Thanks, for your thoughts. I hope they realise that having the old rates+the daily quests makes the game more balanced than quests+ no rates. Especially since the old rates had a similar speed of earning epics as the new quests do. So having two different ways of earning epics that are similar in speed would be great.

Also, i know who you are, your videos have inspired me to try the assassin character and i like it :)
I’m glad that even someone like you(who has achieved pretty much everything in the game and probably doesn’t need drop rates anymore), still says that the new rates are not a good thing.
I’ve done all i can, now it’s up to them whether they want to do something about it or not.

DiGur
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:06 am

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by DiGur »

Hello,
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Fix/Change:
-All the mob stats back to how they were before the update, this includes(health, damage, exp, drop rate(both item and gold)). For the tenth time, the game was more than hard enough before, stop trying to make it harder.
No, I totally disagree, the game is too easy.
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Keep:
-Colour or rather the new glow of champions and bosses that sets them apart from other mobs.
I hate this new colour scheme for bosses and in particular for champions. Where's the challenge now when you can easily spot the champions without taking any risk?
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Add:
-Pets sound like a good idea, maybe create an additional slot in equipment and make it like any other item(common, rare, epic). It helps you fight and loots your drops(the more you upgrade it the stronger it becomes). Or maybe go a totally different direction and make it different from other items, but pets in general would surely be welcomed by more or less anyone.

Peace

I will delete the game is pets are added to the game.

Bye.

Exre
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by Exre »

DiGur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm
Hello,

No, I totally disagree, the game is too easy.
It would take a year or even several years of hours and hours of daily grinding(with the old rates), to come close to finishing your gear so tell me how that has anything to do with the word “easy”. Unless you actually got the gear or most of the gear that you wanted with the old rates. In which case that statement would be pretty biased. It’s also biased if you got most of your gear with real money, which i don’t have a problem with(i’m glad people are supporting the game), but drop rates normally wouldn’t really matter to someone like that.
DiGur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm

I hate this new colour scheme for bosses and in particular for champions. Where's the challenge now when you can easily spot the champions without taking any risk?

You actually have a point there. Whether the new “glow” looks good or not is subjective+they are easier to find now which i agree is bad.
DiGur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm

I will delete the game is pets are added to the game.

Bye.
Why? It would be better if you could tell me the reason you disagree(like you did for the champions) instead of just disagreeing.

Daimonea
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:05 pm
Player ID: 4726801

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by Daimonea »

DiGur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm
Hello,
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Fix/Change:
-All the mob stats back to how they were before the update, this includes(health, damage, exp, drop rate(both item and gold)). For the tenth time, the game was more than hard enough before, stop trying to make it harder.
No, I totally disagree, the game is too easy.
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Keep:
-Colour or rather the new glow of champions and bosses that sets them apart from other mobs.
I hate this new colour scheme for bosses and in particular for champions. Where's the challenge now when you can easily spot the champions without taking any risk?
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Add:
-Pets sound like a good idea, maybe create an additional slot in equipment and make it like any other item(common, rare, epic). It helps you fight and loots your drops(the more you upgrade it the stronger it becomes). Or maybe go a totally different direction and make it different from other items, but pets in general would surely be welcomed by more or less anyone.

Peace

I will delete the game is pets are added to the game.

Bye.
Yo joker guy.


Its so funny, you are the only person who disagree about complaint mobs buff and lower drops rate, even one of the strongest assassin said he doesnt like it either not because he cant fight it but because he care about other players who are not strong like him that will be too hard for them to survive [including me] and he disagree about lower drops too, even he is already got max lvl for epic and skills, i belived most of his epic gears and skills are max lvl, but because he care about other players who got low lvl epic gears gonna need more epic drop to upgrade their gears and need more gold to upgrade their skills [including me]. Before we go further may i see your CP ?

User avatar
VIP
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 am
Player ID: 379374

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by VIP »

DiGur wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm
Hello,
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Fix/Change:
-All the mob stats back to how they were before the update, this includes(health, damage, exp, drop rate(both item and gold)). For the tenth time, the game was more than hard enough before, stop trying to make it harder.
No, I totally disagree, the game is too easy.
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Keep:
-Colour or rather the new glow of champions and bosses that sets them apart from other mobs.
I hate this new colour scheme for bosses and in particular for champions. Where's the challenge now when you can easily spot the champions without taking any risk?
Exre wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Add:
-Pets sound like a good idea, maybe create an additional slot in equipment and make it like any other item(common, rare, epic). It helps you fight and loots your drops(the more you upgrade it the stronger it becomes). Or maybe go a totally different direction and make it different from other items, but pets in general would surely be welcomed by more or less anyone.
Peace

I will delete the game is pets are added to the game.
Bye.
DiGur!! I think other players will be more difficult if I think I am difficult. I have a hard time, every piece of equipment and every skill is at its peak. If you say the majority player opinion is wrong, it is wrong. Why do the people choose the president of the country? According to your comments, only the rich need to gather. Actually, I don't need any equipment, and gold doesn't matter, but I'm here now because there are low level players. If not, I would play a single game. If your opinion is different from the players' opinion, please write it as a legitimate refutation comment.
Be mindful of other people before yourself.
Image
Have a nice day :lol:
Image

DiGur
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:06 am

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by DiGur »

Hi,

How my comment isn't legitimate?

The few complaints on the forum are all negative because they represent the noisy minority, it's always the same pattern on video games forums where I've participated and your example of the electorate's choice of a president is a perfect demonstration of this issue since you only read or hear bad criticisms from mainstream medias.

Bye.

DiGur
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:06 am

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by DiGur »

Hi,
Exre wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 pm
Why? It would be better if you could tell me the reason you disagree(like you did for the champions) instead of just disagreeing.
There's nothing to explain, I said it in another post, I hate pets in video games.

Bye.

Exre
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Re: What Should The Next Update Bring?

Post by Exre »

DiGur wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:13 pm
Hi,
Exre wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 pm
Why? It would be better if you could tell me the reason you disagree(like you did for the champions) instead of just disagreeing.
There's nothing to explain, I said it in another post, I hate pets in video games.

Bye.
There’s “nothing to explain” you simply “hate pets”. Fair enough. But ironically in this case you present the very “noisy minority” you mentioned in your reply to the other guy. Except in your case, you don’t even care to explain your reason, unlike the “noisy minority” which you oppose.

Of course people on other platforms(fb, insta, twit) are gonna complain less, because usually it’s mostly the people who have been here the longest and are the most invested in this games, come to forums. Not to mention this is a discussion site, the others aren’t.
And of course not everyone, not the pros and especially not the majority of casual players will notice all the differences an update brings in a matter of hours or even days.

You know what patern i’ve seen countless times(especially on mobiles platforms)? Game developers becoming increasingly greedy and slowly but surely changing a game to where it suits less and less players and makes more and more money.
And more times than not it works, because most of the casual players(the majority that doesn’t complain or at least not until it’s far too late) just gets used to swallowing updates, that simply make the game harder and bring more money. You wind up with less players, but most of the ones that did pay before, will stay and pay even more, because that’s what the game requires. It’s a simple strategy, works almost every time. And the developers look the other way when it comes to those few or even many complaints, because business is booming.

Now i’m not saying that this is necessarily the goal of this update, since honestly i don’t want to talk bad about the developers because of one single bad update(there were many great updates before, that helped both financially and satisfied the players).
This reply and everything in it is targeted at your “noisy minority” nonsense.

And also regardless of the other platforms, all i’ve seen here is an entire forum of people(95% or more) and even a well know player with a maxed out epic equipment, who have constructively criticised the update, gave the reasoning for their opinions and then there’s you. The ”noisy minority” that disagrees constantly and more or less refuses to provide any solid reasoning for his opinion. What i’m asking of you is to ease up on the irony and start being logically consistent before arguing any further.

Also when i call you out on a reply, please answer those as well, instead of just the ones you want.
You still haven’t provided jack-all of a reason why the game was “easy” in any point of view before the update, which is the main debate/complaint about this update if i have to remind you.

Anyone can have an opinion and the more opinions the better, but unless we’re talking about something that is purely subjective in of itself(colour of the new champions for example), then i don’t really give a ... about your opinion if there is no reasoning to back it up.

Post Reply