Kickbacks and Monsters Mages

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Yennefer

Kickbacks and Monsters Mages

Post by Yennefer »

kickbacks: I have been writing about this problem for a year, monsters are being restored in battle, and I'm not talking about special types of monsters, but about all the strong ones (Trolls, Hollems, Devils servant and more). There are 2 problems. The first is when a monster kills a character 2+ times, after 5 seconds you return to the monster and he is with full hp. The second problem is when you strike (especially with the abduction of life skill) and the monster suddenly recovers all hp, as if this skill restores the hp to the monster and not to the character. This is a long time, especially noticeable on 2-4 cards. Did you notice this? I can’t make a video of this, it turns out randomly.

Another problem with all the monsters that shoot (2-4 maps), very often they are “frozen”, it is not possible for them to strike (I noticed that only a frosty totem does damage). That is, these arrow monsters stand and do not respond to damage, for which they strike the character (on the 4th map it interferes, the damage of such a monster quickly kills the character). I also wrote about this, and in my opinion even sent a video as it happens.
my game id 1194765

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Re: Kickbacks and Monsters Mages

Post by yakuza »

Yes, we're aware that such "immediate" health restores happen, but as you said it's tricky to find, and even trickier to reproduce.
Second problem is a bit more intriguing - does it happen **only** when using Life Steal skill? Does it happen as well when you're fighting mob alone?
Yennefer wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:38 am
This is a long time, especially noticeable on 2-4 cards.
What you mean by "cards"? Maps?
Yennefer wrote:
very often they are “frozen”, it is not possible for them to strike (I noticed that only a frosty totem does damage).
You mean that they cannot deal damage or they cannot be damaged?
Yennefer wrote:
and in my opinion even sent a video as it happens.
Could you please attach this video here?
Regards
/Y

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Hi. 1. it happens in all the moments you listed.
2. Maps, google translit mistake.
3. I cant, if you rejoin the game (this is the only way I can turn on the camera) this bug goes away.
my game id 1194765

Trylu

Post by Trylu »

Did that monster health restore ever happened without using teleport to leader?

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Yes
my game id 1194765