Chests

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Post Reply
Scad
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Chests

Post by Scad »

Hi, I'd like to know what the content and drop chances are for each item in the following chests. Can you let me know?

Image Image
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator

User avatar
yakuza
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:19 pm
Location: PL
Player ID: 100222
Contact:

Re: Chests

Post by yakuza »

Hey, sure.

In case of extra free chest for rewarded video content is exactly the same as in free chest (you simply open it second time).

In case of extra chest after completing campaign quest:
30% chance 3-5 gems / 70% chance 150-300 gold
1 common item, 20% for rare, 1% for epic

In case of extra chest after completing Daily Job:
30% chance 3-5 gems / 70% chance 50-100 gold
1 common item, 50% for second common, 35% for rare, 1.6% for epic
Regards
/Y

Scad
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: Chests

Post by Scad »

Thanks for the reply!
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator

Post Reply