Daily Jobs

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Scad

Daily Jobs

Post by Scad »

Hello, I realized that some tasks can only be obtained by waiting for the cooldown. Therefore, impossible to obtain by watching ads. I just wanted to know if that's what it's supposed to be or if it's a mistake.
Sorry for the errors, I'm using a translator

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Re: Daily Jobs

Post by yakuza »

This may happen in two cases: either you watched too many ads, or there are no ads currently available for your region. You may check a bit later and button should appear.
Regards
/Y

Scad

Post by Scad »

What I mean is, there are some daily jobs that you get just by waiting for the cooldown. And it's impossible to get these same daily jobs by unlocking them with ads.

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

Oh, do you want to know if skipping waiting time with ads, or waiting patiently yield different results? If so then - you get daily quests from the same "pool" of quests regardless how long you waited (full time or shortened with ad)
Regards
/Y

Scad

Post by Scad »

Exactly. I was in doubt because I've unlocked countless daily jobs with ads, and I've never received certain daily jobs. These certain daily jobs that I never get only appear when I wait for the cooldown. As an example: kill trolls; kill clay monsters; kill black trolls.

yakuza

Post by yakuza »

I see, it's just a coincidence - it's up to you if you wish to wait or skip time - it does not affect in anyway what daily job you will receive next.
Regards
/Y