hit the monster doesn't work

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
DragonKing4EVER

Re: hit the monster doesn't work

Post by DragonKing4EVER »

Often u miss after u dash, wait 2 seconds then attack. Or when u walk backwards and atttack. Atleast 4 mage.

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

whoa .. how much the moments very strongly interfere when the HIT does not pass, and not just does not pass through the monster, but the character cannot get on the monster, is not fixed. This happens 100% after a monster kill the player 2-3 times or more. And it’s not possible to make a video at this moment. This is not a problem to check! Do something already. It doesn’t matter which character you play, it doesn’t matter on which map and at what time, it doesn’t matter how many players are in the room, this happens to any monster. And the monsters that shoot, skeletons, wizards, the character often does not hit them. Since the new update came out, monsters often get stuck (everything is fine with the my connection).
my game id 1194765

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Post by yakuza »

We believe we found steps to reproduce this issue, so we aim to deliver fix for this on next update. However you worried me with
Yennefer wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 am
Since the new update came out, monsters often get stuck
Can you tell me more about it?
Regards
/Y

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

this happens very often, the monster stands, does not hit me, and I can’t do damage to it, after 10 seconds, the monster “defrosts” and starts to beat. Or it happens that a monster dies immediately, apparently it takes all the damage that it was done at a time. On map 3 and 4, I see this all the time. And it doesn’t matter whether I beat the monster alone or other players with me. the coop may be empty, or it may be full. Hit to a monster if it is stuck, no one will pass, not a blow with a sword, not a shot of a magician, not a skill.
my game id 1194765

DragonKing4EVER

Post by DragonKing4EVER »

Some monsters like bosses mesh there lower half into the ground, for me only then do they freeze.
Or some insta kill themselves giving me exp

Yennefer

Post by Yennefer »

Well, and as usual, you beat a strong monster, it kills a player 2+ times, you return to the monster after a maximum of 5-10 seconds and he is again with full hp. For example, forest troll 4 map.
my game id 1194765

Арчи
Player ID: 2956280

Post by Арчи »

This situation also happened, only the monster beats me and takes my life, and I can do him no harm. the problem was solved after restarting the game. Also, after the first killing of this golem, I lost the opportunity to harm him
Attachments
IMG_20200326_125101.jpg
IMG_20200326_125101.jpg (388.12 KiB) Viewed 49 times

lazyhut

Post by lazyhut »

I think mostly melee hero will be like this hit missing problem. CurrentLy I playing assassin. Monster can hit me but I cannot kill monster with normal attack must use skill to kill it...weird