Potential bug find

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Bloodnoir

Potential bug find

Post by Bloodnoir » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:36 pm

While questing with the Warrior, when fighting the bat leader I was able to deal damage as normal, but when I died and came back to the mob, the character seems not to be able to “target” or “lock on”. Auto attacks or single target skills like “bleed” do not deal damage. Only AOE skills seems to hit. I logged out and back in but still the issue remained. I then closed and rep opened the game, no results. Posting on here to see if anyone encountered this before.

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Re: Potential bug find

Post by yakuza » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Probably you encountered same issue as here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448 can you say if something specific happened before this issue appeared? Unfortunately we're unable to reproduce it, thus find cause of it. Any help would be great! If you confirm that your issue is the same as in the other thread I'll merge them.
Regards
/Y

Bloodnoir

Post by Bloodnoir » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 pm

I was playing for approximately 2 hours. I was fighting the mob solo...that and the server I was logged into had me and 2 other players so lag didn’t seem to be an issue to “missing” mob location. Out side of Bat Leader I haven’t had this happen to me before. This is also my 3rd play through. If I am able to see it happen again I will take screen shots and attempt a screen recording.

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Post by yakuza » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:19 am

Video would be awesome, I'd love to fix this issue finally
Regards
/Y