PvP suggestion

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Jduk
Player ID: 2159156

PvP suggestion

Post by Jduk »

First, kudos to Yakuza and the RQ team for this game. I'm not sure my phone's screen is thanking you but I am ;)

Secondly, in PvP there could do with being more ... purpose. Point? Like Capture the Flag or Steal the Base or something. I'm sure you've all thought of this but just so you know ... the demand is there.

Energy Witch, Echo, Varyonet (Sorceress)
Actual_Geralt, Hammerstyle (Warrior)
Ao-Toct, Ixawod (Assassin)

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Re: PvP suggestion

Post by yakuza »

Hello, I'm happy to hear your phone doesn't like us ;) Regarding PvP - yes, we're aware of that and this is something on our roadmap. There are two big things that has to be done before - daily quests and clans. It's hard to say now what will be third big thing but most probably new game modes (either co-op or pvp).
Regards
/Y

Jduk
Player ID: 2159156

Post by Jduk »

^ excellent thanks

Energy Witch, Echo, Varyonet (Sorceress)
Actual_Geralt, Hammerstyle (Warrior)
Ao-Toct, Ixawod (Assassin)

Alicedelic

Post by Alicedelic »

The PVP room as it is needs most a better team change system. Right now I am sometimes given the button to switch team, but if I abort to check again the teams, the button disappears. Additionally it would help to simply allow a player to switch team, even outnumbering the other team, if then someone else can also switch.

In terms of game, there could be a team count score, and games that starts and ends, resetting the score every cycle.

Brielle
Player ID: 2474719

Post by Brielle »

It's kind of a free for all if you're up for killing or getting killed... no real challenge or purpose in this moment. I think PVP should be a sort of challenge mode such as being matched up with people who are within 2 levels of your level against another team of people witht he same levels... and it would be best if it was 1 mage, one warrior and one assassin... it could be random or it could be team-based (to foment actual competition).