Warrior whirlwind question

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Jedbone
Player ID: 3179037

Warrior whirlwind question

Post by Jedbone »

I have use the whirlwind skillrepeatedly it’s level five or six now, says it has an 8% speed boost but I do not see any change in movement speed whatsoever. Is the percentage speed boost for movement speed or attacks be because for sure it does not affect movement speed or it is a bug. Please let me know what the boost is for thank you

Pyeonghwa
Player ID: 3276612

Re: Warrior whirlwind question

Post by Pyeonghwa »

Lots of things don't work. Resistances don't work, mobs aren't targetable half the time, drop rate is horrendous. Lack of drops when killing map bosses ...

Starting to think this game is a joke

yakuza
Player ID: 100222

Post by yakuza »

Jedbone wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:18 am
I have use the whirlwind skillrepeatedly it’s level five or six now, says it has an 8% speed boost but I do not see any change in movement speed whatsoever. Is the percentage speed boost for movement speed or attacks be because for sure it does not affect movement speed or it is a bug. Please let me know what the boost is for thank you
Hello, well actually your movement speed is increased, but I agree that it's barely visible. Thank you for pointing it out and we'll try to figure out values that will make more sense here.
Pyeonghwa wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:55 pm
Lots of things don't work. Resistances don't work, mobs aren't targetable half the time, drop rate is horrendous. Lack of drops when killing map bosses ...
If you want to change this situation and help to make this game better, simply open new topic with detailed description of issue you're facing, and we'll do our best to fix it on next update possible.
Regards
/Y

Vas

Post by Vas »

I use that skill alot its barly noticeable. I use sprint as my main boost skill you will notice that for sure, with max speed