Joystick and Target Lock-on Issues

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Lazzy

Joystick and Target Lock-on Issues

Post by Lazzy »

Anyone having problems with movements fluidity and target lock-on like I do? I'd been playing a few mobile games and this is a good game I like, but I can't seem to like the auto target lock-on and moving around is such a pain. Everytime when I try to run from mobs, I just end up spinning around in circle or stop dead there, not being able to move. Auto target lock-on makes running even harder, since your char keeps turning around to face the target instead if running away.

Would increasing virtual joystick sensitivity make movements easier? Or rather than limiting the movement of the joystick to be just in the circle, we can drag it further out. I mean I don't know about others, but I can't seem to keep my finger just inside of the circle, it almost always seem to end up outside the circle. So I do find myself keep going back to adjust my finger placement on the joystick and drag and re-drag just to be able to move. :(

As for target lock-on, being able to click on the target once to lock-on or twice to cancel lock-on would be nice, since there is no lock-on button. Also giving us the option to face the target or not, while we're lock-onto them would helps in running away. :)