Legendary drop changes

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
kraal

Legendary drop changes

Post by kraal »

I know it has been mentioned before, but would it be possible to change or update the legendary drop rate. Maybe have the rate proportional to the monster you are fighting. If you have 65K CP and are attacking a champion with 150K health you should get a better reward. I regularly get nothing after 20minutes of to and fro fighting to kill the harder monsters.

It is getting a little annoying that I can neither upgrade my things, or get new (better) things. I have mid epic gear which now needs legendary materials to upgrade. I have been trying to disassemble epics, with no luck. Must have used about 100k worth of epics for not a single legendary return.

I love the new map, but without any clear path to any form of advancement other than (slowly) increasing my skills, the game is becoming a bit stagnant. I realise that legendary should be difficult to get, but currently it seems without buying gems, they are impossible. I would have thought I would get at least one legendary weapon/armour since legendaries dropped (no pun intended). I have got 3 legendary materials - all not required for my gear.

Please look at the drop rate, or at least make rewards for killing something way more powerful than yourself better.